MLKCH Visitor Policy Update:
Effective Monday, February 21, MLKCH will allow one visitor per patient during visiting hours (8AM-8PM) in accordance with CDPH requirements:
#1. All visitors must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (taken within one day of visitation for antigen test, and within two days of visitation for PCR tests).
Exceptions may include:
- If someone is visiting a patient in critical condition and death may be imminent.
- If someone is a parent/guardian of child seeking emergency care.
- If someone is supporting a labor and delivery patient or baby bonding.
- If someone is a support person for a patient with a disability seeking emergency care.
- If someone is supporting a patient during outpatient services.
- On duty fire, police, or ambulance workers.
#2. Face coverings and Physical distancing
- All visitors will need to be wearing an appropriate mask of (N95, KF94, KN95, or surgical masks) at all times.
- Visitors must keep a physical distance from other patients/residents/visitors that are not part of their group.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.