How to create your MyCare Account
Get access to your doctor and make appointments any time you want using this service
Getting Care Just Got Easier with MyCare
When you use MyCare Patient Portal you can:
- View a list of your upcoming appointments
- Send secure messages to your doctors and nurse
- Review your allergies, medications, immunizations and lab results
- Download and securely share an electronic visit summary
To log in after completing your registration, visit: our website: MyCare
Register During Your First Visit
- We will send an email to the address you provide with the personalized information you need to create a secure online account.
- When you get home, you can create your secure online account with a username and password.
- You will receive a welcome email with a link to securely access your personal health information.
Congratulations, you now have access to the MyCare patient portal!
To log in after completing your registration, visit our website: MyCare
Need more help?
Please call our Medical Records Department at (424) 338-8006 for assistance with the following:
- Questions about your medical record
- Obtaining a copy of your full record
- Requesting an invitation to MyCare Patient Portal
For technical assistance with MyCare patient portal, contact our Data Interoperability Team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Connect Your Health Record
MLK Community Health now offers a secure connection between Apple Health and your MLK health record.
The app enables you to see your allergies, conditions, immunizations, lab results, medications, procedures, and vitals in a simple, timeline view.
To set up your MLKCH health records on your Apple iPhone:
- Go to the Health Data section of the Apple Health app
- Click on “Health Records”
- Search for "Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital" or “Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Medical Group”
- Log in to your MyCare account
- Select to be notified when new records are ready to view.
Your health record data is secure because it is encrypted and protected with Apple iPhone’s robust security features. To request an app of your choice that you would like connected to your electronic health record, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your request is received, we will work with the appropriate vendors to determine if they meet all the technical requirements in order to establish connection. You will receive an email response following our investigation.