Your time, skills & energy are important!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital. We're glad that you're interested in joining our team. Volunteers play an important role in fulfilling our hospital's mission to deliver high-quality healthcare here in South Los Angeles.
At MLKCH, we're committed to high standards. Our employees are compassionate, friendly, trustworthy, and dedicated to our mission—we ask the same of our volunteers. In addition, we ask our volunteers to please:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be available at least 12 hours each month
- Provide a recommendation from a reference we can contact
- Be able to speak, read, and write English
Volunteer opportunities are currently available only Mondays through Fridays from 8 am – 5 pm. However, we may have future opportunities at other times.
To see what else we expect from volunteers, read our Volunteer Requirements PDF below.
Still interested? Great!
To be contacted about current or future volunteer opportunities at MLKCH, please complete the form below to join our volunteer registry.
You may also email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your first & last name
- Your primary phone number
- Your email
- The days you expect to be available (include days & times)
- Why you're interested in volunteering at our hospital