REVISED AS OF 5/18/21
MLKCH is excited to share that visitors are now allowed back at MLKCH.
COVID precautions- visitors must
• Pass a health screening at entry point: temperature check and answer a series of screening questions
• Wear a provided face mask at all times
• Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others in all areas, including the patient’s room
• Perform hand hygiene when entering/exiting the building or patient room, and as needed
• Stay in patient’s room while in the unit, including the use of the patient’s bathroom facilities if needed
• Around the clock visits permitted; visitors are welcome 24 hours a day per patient preference
• Adults over age 16 will be required to sign-in and wear a visitor’s badge at all times
• Minors age 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times and in all areas of the hospital
Maximum number of visitors allowed: 2
These measures are temporarily in place to protect you, your family members and your community. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.