- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 32 days of Paid Time Off
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Housing Stipend of $1,000/per month
- Education Allowance
- Basic Life/AD & D
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
MLK Community Healthcare provides competitive compensation and a
comprehensive package of benefits to our trainees, their spouse, and/or their
dependents. Our sunny Southern California location offers cultural and outdoors
benefits that make working here a pleasure.
- Fleece Jacket (Patagonia)
- Lab Coat
- ACLS/BLS, CITI Certification Training
- Certification and License covered by Program
- USMLE step 3 examination fee and ABIM examination fee
- Meal Stipend (used at Cafeteria & Coffee Shop with Starbucks products)
- Life Assistance Program (LAP)
- Free Parking at MLKCH and Outpatient Clinics
- EV Charging Stations
- Flexible Spending Account
- Loan Reimbursement
- Simulation Lab
Here are just a few reasons why you will love LA
We have ocean, mountains and everything in between – Here, for example, are LA County’s 50 Best Hikes as well as LA’s best getaways.
We are a global dining destination – Get a sense of the cornucopia with this LA times list of LA’s 101 best restaurants.
South LA rising – Rich in cultural, political and artistic history and home to a vibrant African American and Latinx community, South LA is an increasingly-recognized destination in its own right.
Learn More about a rising South LA through MLKCH’s The Dream Show: A Salute to South LA.