We accept the following public health insurance:
- Los Angeles County
We also accept the following private health insurance:
- Aetna PPO
- Associated Hispanic Physicians of Southern California HMO Specialist
- Cigna HealthCare PPO
- Bella Vista IPA HMO Specialist (MedPoint)
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- Covered California
- Community Family Care IPA HMO Specialist
- EHS IPA HMO Primary Care and Specialty
- Global Care HMO Specialist (MedPoint)
- HCLA IPA HMO Specialist (MedPoint)
- Preferred IPA HMO Specialist
- Regal Medical Group HMO Specialist
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Tricare PPO
Bring your health insurance card with you—even if you don’t see your health insurer’s name on our list.
Health insurance coverage changes frequently. The list above does not guarantee that every test, procedure, or visit made at MLKCH will be covered by your health insurance.
Your health insurance may require you to pay a co-pay, which is a small fee due when you arrive for care. Your health insurance may also require you to meet a deductible before it begins to pay for care.
If you’re having a baby or planning a surgery at MLKCH, we encourage you to call your health insurer to talk about your health insurance coverage, and what costs you will be responsible for. You may also need to ask your health insurer for a preauthorization, which is their approval for you to have the procedure at MLKCH.
If you need help understanding your health insurance coverage, call 424-338-8300 to speak with one of our Financial Counselors.